|You are here: Home > Grade/Subject > 7th Grade > 7th Grade Math
Personal Online Math Tutor for 7th Grade
Grade 7 Math – a step to learn the New!!
Variables, Coefficients, Indices, Roots, Irrational Numbers, Functions and Constructions...All of these have a different meaning for a grade 7 student by now. New terminologies often baffle our 12-13 year olds, of which many begin to suffer from ‘math phobia’. Fear of math at this age and stage is then carried throughout the child’s life resulting in stunted learning and incomplete education.
Math is an essential skill in our everyday life! Our grade 7 math tutors realize this and hence guide their students towards a better understanding of the new terminologies and methods. With eTutorWorld expert and experienced Math teachers, students learn the Grade 7 math topics gradually and effortlessly. Each tutoring session is taught using state-of-the-art technology, a student centric approach, individualized teaching and assessments. Be it Real Numbers or Rational Numbers, Constructions or Measurement, Triangles or Quadrilaterals, Scatter plots or the stem-and-leaf plot students are able to grasp these concepts quickly with the help of a shared whiteboard and audio conferencing during the live tutoring session.
Get Math Help 24/7
Personalized 7th grade math tutoring sessions make sure that the student’s progress is the focus. Emphasis is laid on the student’s capability and requirements. Formative assessments during the tutoring sessions are used to identify the student’s areas for improvement and strengths. Cumulative assessments sent to the student after every tutoring session are used to reinforce learned concepts.
Grade 7 math worksheets have been prepared by subject teachers who are conscious of the requirement for regular math practice.
Anytime, Anywhere Math Help
Every new student can try our services by registering for a Demo Lesson. No credit cards required nor are you under any obligation to make a purchase…Just schedule the FREE TRIAL session to meet a tutor & get help on any topic you want!!
| Number, Number Sense and Operations|
- Number and Number Systems
- Rational and irrational numbers
- Operations on Real numbers
- Computation and Estimation
- Measurement Units
- Use Measurement Techniques and Tools
- Area of a 2 dimensional geometrical figure
- Surface area and volume of a 3 dimensional figure
| Geometry and Spatial Sense |
- Characteristics, Properties and relationships between geometrical figures
- Congruency of Triangles Pythagorean Theorem
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Dimensions of Plane Geometric Figures
- Construction of Geometric Figures
- Transformations and Symmetry
- Visualization and Geometric Models
- Geometry From An Algebraic Perspective
- Representation of Geometric Figures
- Congruence and Similarity of Triangles and other polygons
| Patterns, Functions and Algebra|
- Patterns, Relations and Functions
- Algebraic Representations
- Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities
- Analyze Change using a coordinate plane
- Linear Functions
| Data Analysis and Probability|
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Box-and-Whisker plot
- Stem-and-leaf plot
- Scatter plots
- Line of Best Fit
- Statistical Methods (Measures of Center ; Measures of Spread)